Thursday, July 30, 2009

I have a new crush!!




I don’t really get star struck because i'm some what of a celebrity myself but someone major has caught my attention. Cheyenne Woods, freshman golf sensation from Wake Forrest, has captivated me like no other. Ok, maybe she isn’t a household name to you but her uncle should be. She is the niece of the legend Tiger Woods. Yes, that Tiger Woods. I first seen her a few weeks back on sportscenter and I fell into instant like. I’m not a crazy guy, I just like what we could possible represent.

First off, with me and her together we will never have to wait in line at the clubs anymore (once she becomes of age). Do you know how dope that is? In LA, guys wait for a long time while these women with a dish rag on get in as soon as they walk up. Second, i’m pretty sure my credit would be A++. I would definitely be able to go get a credit card for the first time and put something on lay a way. HAHAHA I’m just serious yell. But for real I really have a crush and I’m crossing my fingers that at next years ESPY's ill meet her.

1 comment: